Wednesday 21 March 2012

Craft and Sewing Show

Look where I am going today ~ yah!!!!



It's a rainy day here and what better way to spend it than wandering around the stands at the craft and sewing show -  I know I can't think of anything better!



I love the sessions you can sit in on to learn new skills, or tips on the crafts you love.  It's fun when you can actually participate in making something to take home with you too, I always enjoy that.  But like any true craft lover, I have to say I enjoy the shopping most of all! 



There are always a great selection of stalls to wander through, from all over the country.  We get to see the latest products available, new techniques, and just a much better variety than what we are limited to with only our local stores.  Of course we love our local stores too, but you know what I mean?!



I visit the craft show with my mother-in-law twice a year and it is such a great day out for us both - I'm looking forward to today!!

This craft show is on at the Brisbane Convention Centre at Southbank for the next 4 days - if you are a local, plan to go along, you won't regret it.

I never plan to spend too much money - but let's see how well I can resist temptation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment