Tuesday 22 May 2012

Surprise Mail

Look at what the postman delivered to me yesterday afternoon ~ I came home from an exhausting day to this lovely surprise!

Remember the mug rug swap I mentioned I had participated in - well . . . look what arrived.

This gorgeous mug rug was made for me by Kate from Kate quilts.


I fell in love with it as soon as I opened the package ~ the little granny square feature blocks are the cutest thing and Kate has chosen such a great way to incorporate them into her mini quilt design.  She has used linen and the combination is quite simply ~ beautiful. 

Kate also sent me some Mocha sachets and a twin pack Cherry Ripe - yum!!  

It was a lot of fun doing this swap with Kate and many thanks to Ally from Quilting Mumma who was the host arranging this fun swap for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment