Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kaszazz Card Workshop

Well I can't say that I have done very much in the way of craft recently, but I did have the opportunity to go along to a Kaszazz Mega Demonstration evening.  My oldest daughter came along with me and we had a fun mother & daughter evening out together.


We enjoyed the demonstration and opportunity to learn some new techniques we had never tried, particularly with our stamping.   Here is the card we made on the night.


I never really had much of a love for distress inks, but after that night I have definitely changed my views.  The blue distressed ink we used in the card we made was just gorgeous!
 
I hadn't used gloss card in years, but everything in blue was stamped onto gloss card and then coloured using blue distressed ink and a blending tool.  The butterflies were stamped and then punched out with a butterfly punch.
 
We already had the Eiffel Tower stamp at home, so now we have another idea for some inspiration on how to use it.
 
We know a couple of Kaszazz Consultants and have done a few of their workshops over the years.  If you ever have the opportunity to participate in one, I do highly recommend it.  You will have a lot of fun and also make some wonderful looking cards. 
 
And yes, we did do some shopping on the night - courtesy of a $50 voucher the lovely Kaszazz ladies gave out to everyone who attended.  So now we are looking forward to the delivery of our new stamps and inks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment